Monday, December 7, 2020

Personal Influence - M/M Romance Novels

 


You probably didn't know this, but I used to be a bit of a prude.  I'm pretty sure that it was tied to being raised Baptist and cemented with self-hatred.  Well, not hatred.  That's a super-strong word.  Maybe more like doubt or uncertainty?  Anyway, my gay romance novels helped me become who I am in so many ways.  They helped me to accept myself, and expanded my mind to experiences I would never have and situations I would never face; my horizon widened.  Some of the most influential authors:  TJ Klune, Leta Blake, Keira Andrews, Lynn Kelling, Jay Bell, Robin Reardon, Mary Calmes, Amelia Faulkner, R Cooper, MomsDarkSecret, J Tullos Hennig, Mercedes Lackey, Andrew Q. Gordon.

Recommended books:

   
     
 
  

   


I'm going to stop.  I could do this for a long time.  I think one of the advantages to these plot-driven, genre fictions is that I can read them really fast.  If there is one book here that is an absolute read, it's The Lightning-Struck Heart by TJ Klune.  It is hilarious!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan in America: What are some of the most influential Japanese exports in America?

1. Hello Kitty When I first started giving this some thought, I wanted to see what I could think of on my own before doing any research.  He...